- Assists creative leads in creating elements for designs and layouts, applies design principles.
- Conceptualizes and executes fresh, original and on-strategy design ideas with close supervision.
- Visualizes ideas and gives input on copy elements when needed.
- Demonstrates that creative idea work in a multi-channel environment; actively pursues new media and digital solutions.
- Builds and maintains good relationships with the account and planning teams; involves teams to discuss client requirements and product background.
- Ensures quality and prepares deliverables for developers, client, printers, etc.
- Sells ideas, ensures the design meets business objectives as stated in the creative brief.
- Evaluates a brand’s visual language across a range of media with guidance and oversight and presents the rationale for design choices.
Skills & Experience:
- At least 3 years’ experience in a similar role within advertising or design.
- Experience using Adobe Software, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Acrobat, InDesign and able to prepare Final Artwork.
- Able to maintain good cross-departmental relationships.
- Able to produce diverse design styles.