- Responsible for the overall look of an Ad.
- Gaining an understanding of the target audience and business that the advert is aimed at.
- Responsible for developing the concept of Ad with the creative team.
- Working closely with the copywriter to generate creative ideas and concepts to fulfil the client's brief.
- Pitching ideas to clients.
- Producing sketches or 'storyboards' (television) or 'roughs' or 'scamps' (print) to communicate ideas to the client.
- Working on several campaigns at once, sometimes under pressure and often to tight deadlines.
- Monitoring the effectiveness of advertising campaign.
Skills & Experience:
- 3 to 5 years’ experience minimum in an Art Director role.
- Good understand on Omni-channel approach and digital marketing
- Comprehensive knowledge in advertising, graphic design, typography, layout and color sense.
- Familiar with Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator and able to prepare Final Artwork.
- Degree qualified.