The social media community manager is responsible for the on-going management and growth of the brand social media presence in alignment with business strategies and direction. Serve as the voice of the brand in social media.
- Developing, executing, and managing social media always-on and campaign across social channels including, not limited to Facebook,Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, and YouTube.
- Moderate all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for each community
- Create editorial calendars and syndication schedules- write all post copy and crate coordinating images.
- Support marketing strategy, content creation, multichannel social strategy, crisis communication, analytics, customer service, and more
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop marketing and communications plans that leverage the social media space. You will own the execution of the ideas
- Responsible for scheduling and managing content on brand-owned social channels. This could include tweets, status updates, photos and videos.
- Develop observations that allow the brand to grow brand presence across social media channels, including, but not limited to Twitter, Facebook, YouTube and Instagram.
- Listen-monitor buzz, trends, and competitive efforts to provide insight to inform evolution and optimization of marketing efforts.
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information.
- Bilingual Thai and English
- 3 – 4 years’ experience on social platform management including planning
- Understanding of social media monitoring tools, web analytics, social media management systems, digital ecosystem and innovation efforts in social.
- Deep understanding of internet culture and how people communicate through social channels
- Knowledge of digital marketing current best practices and understanding of digital production processes.