We are looking for a qualified Digital project manager to join our team. You will be responsible for the day-to-day management and smooth operation of various digital projects, including (micro) site launches and maintenance, online tools, web applications, mobile applications, application on social platform, online VDO development and digital advertising campaigns.
For this position, we expect you to be a tech-savvy professional with an in-depth understanding of how technology can help us achieve our business goals. You should be methodical and have excellent time management skills. As a Digital project manager, you should also use your communication skills to collaborate effectively with various teams.
Ultimately, you should be able to manage and deliver our projects’ digital lifecycle within quality, time and budget requirements.
- Developing, executing, and managing social media always-on and campaign across social channels
- Provide end-to-end project management
- Collaborate with internal teams and third parties / vendors to design, develop and implement digital projects
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Prepare and manage budget
- Develop a detailed project plan and monitor progress
- Use appropriate verification technique to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs.
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools, and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Manage the relationship with the clients and all stakeholders, including third parties / vendors
- Develop support documentation including requirement specifications
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Communicate with the team and ensure all members are on board with delegated tasks
- Highlight potential risks or malfunctions and act proactively to resolve issue
- Deliver projects on time ensuring quality standards are met
- Bilingual, Thai and English.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in digital project management digital projects, including (micro) site launches, online tools, web applications, mobile applications, applications on social platform and digital advertising campaign
- Proven work experience as a Digital project manager
- Hands on experience with project management software, like MS Project, JIRA, etc.
- Familiarity with Content Management systems and HTML/CSS
- Understanding of SEO and Google Analytics
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Communication and team management skills
- Solid organization skill including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills